After all the comments I got about Little Women on this blog post I decided to start reading it a few days ago. I’ve read a little over half now and I love it! So thank you for the comments :) A review will be posted as soon as I’ve finished it (and I believe this might be a 6-hearts-review). In the meantime, let’s enjoy this week’s Top Ten Tuesday!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
The topic of this week’s Top Ten Tuesday is:
Top Ten books that have been on your shelf (or TBR) since before you started blogging that you STILL haven’t read yet.
It’s not that long ago since I started this blog, so this could just as well be Top Thousand Tuesday. But, I will stick to only ten. I’ll pick ten books that I have had in my shelf for ages and almost feel guilty for not having read yet.
- 1984 by George Orwell.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
- Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf.
- Svøm med dem som drunker av Lars Mytting.
- Ulysses by James Joyce.
- The Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevsky.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
- The Complete Tales and Poems of Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne.
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.